Monday, March 21, 2011

13·3·2011 BOOMed xD

cousin's 21st birthday.. had a party on the 12·3·2011
everyone in Melacca came to KL..*that's a lot of ppl =)*
that night everyone came to my house to sleep over night O.O
seriously.. my house was gonna BOOM..
kinda blur.. but you still can see humans everywhere in the house ^^

Adults.

2 of my cousins played WII and i watched dramas till 3AM~ haha geng right?
but that's not all... one of my cousin bro.. played DOTA till everyone wakes from the sleep!
that is really MAD
the MAD cousin who is trying to avoid my camera.. hehe :)
 miss my two cute nephew :)
but they seldom bird me any my cousins.. this call GOU DAO x)
the one i always fell lyk playing with his father's baby times when playing with him. weird LOL

the one with beautiful eyes <3
this cousin who called me 傻婆when I'm talking her pic.. hahaxD
she talks lyk an adult LOL.. and she is just 4 x)
BTW. we share the same birthday :)
had so much fun..
but after that. i'm all alone at home casing drama... the house went so quite after that.. =|

No comments:

Post a Comment