Monday, March 21, 2011

17·3·2011 & 19·3·2011

my birthday! whoohoo~
i been receiving wall posts on FB and sms
greeting me "happy birthday"
while I'm replying "thanks" i almost typed and reply "happy birthday" LOL
*i purposely typed my reply in diff ways to show that i thank you with my heart.. not copy& paste =)*

my aunt says : you baked your own birthday cake?! okay.. lets make it a trend
LOL my aunt.. weird trend =.=
and also found out my grandfather once have a cake shop.. O.O! 
 *baking runs in the blood of my family?*

got a present from my 表姑.. hehe
i name it...
Edward-under-the-sun doll.. Lol x)
ate so much xD
nice salmon :D

Chocolate pot x)

MY CAKE made by me.. =P
*tyy and chen, i still rmbr the promise (: *

19·3·2011 Sat
went 1U vf my god mother to choose my presents!! wohoo!!
but i dint have any thing in my mind.. so i bought whatever i see and liked x)
CD-RAMA at there gt discount!! there gt many many albums and dramas and etc.
bought these:
recipie book,2AM & Beast's album <3

No comments:

Post a Comment