Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bitch.

TEEHEE :D
how do you feel about the title?
rude?
haha.. whatever..
I'm just trying to post what I feel about the title, bitch.

There's bitches around us whenever or wherever we are
for me, it have 3 meaning
1. an individual who piss me off.
2. my female BFFs!
3. SHINee's Key. BAHAHAHAH! if you're a Shawol or locket, please don't bash me! not wanting to offend anyone..

Firstly.. True bitches.
They are NORMALLY those who I dislike from the first time I SEE them.
But please, even I dislike you, you didn't do anything badass to me I wouldn't comment anything about you kay? (please don't say I'm judge people easily. I give them chances to change my mind, but if they failed, that's it)
BUT!
like WTH is wrong with them?! I never offend them or like make their lives out of order or what.
but they're like "I dislike you having close relationship with my boy" or "neh.. your happy life that I doesn't own one so just makes me wanna make your life bad that's all"

Every time when I face these bitches trying to RUIN my life,
TBH, I break down to to my worst.
But every time when I get back up, thinking about how I look when I'm at my worst position,
I feel STUPID. MEGA STUPID. and I tell myself never to repeat it again.
For that, I feel that I wanna say THANK YOU to those bitches who tried to ruin my life but in the end they just made realize a lot, thought me lessons and made me stronger.
THANKS, BITCH.

Secondly, my love ones!
They are those bitches that I wouldn't wanna let go..
as my friends know.. I've more boys' friends than girls'.. because it's hard for me to find girl friends that's not dramatic/fake and YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY..
they are always there for me even I caprice and all..
they are the only people I will put down everything and be a baby in front of them.
I wouldn't know what my life would be if I don't have them..
LOVE YA'LL       

Thirdly, KEY!
don't know why he just can light me up with just a smile!

CUTIE~  

not just only him.. SHINee and CNBlue brights me too! but my topic is about Bitch, so yeah.. he's the only bitch out of 9 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment