Sunday, October 14, 2012

Senior 2. Form5

As everyone knows.. i study in 独中 so there's this thing..
this big problem for all of us : To study Senior 3 or not?
This questions seriously bug most of us.. like MOST
Why is it so hard to choose?

erm.. basically SUEC.. you can also call it as another kind of A Levels.
but most people hope to leave the school ASAP!
and also mostly is because they prefer A Levels more than SUEC because.. i dont know.. -.-
*FYI, school is too strict on our appearance, especially the hair. No one gets it why the school must the students to have short hair.. does it make the student cleverer or what? zz*

anyway..
I'm like one of those whose stuck in the problem.
I was all WTF?! because of my family not giving a confirm question..
and the school is asking for confirmation!

I'm so blur now.. seriously
My mom, I lover her! YAY! BEST DAUGHTER :3
but there's no connection.. haha 
she's uhmm.. she doesn't have her own opinion.. yeah.. you may say so
Since i was like..3? that nursery was chose by my aunt..
and then kindergarten.. Primary.. High School..
OBVIOUSLY, she wouldn't have any idea what to do..

YEAH...
so my plan now is continue to study senior3 and get SUEC
because.. SEUC cert is also acceptable in Aussie and it's much cheaper and shorter course period than the A Levels!
but for safety I hope my mom brings me to a professional on about studying overseas ASAP!



ughh... god bless me.. hope everything will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment