Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Random.

Hey guys!
Another boring start.. "IT'S BEEN LONG SINCE MY LAST POST!" .. as usual.. haha

Well...
What made me start this post.. I don't actually know why.. lol
Just that I have that urge to create something at this time! hehehehe :D
*create anything but totally not monsters or GOSSIPS either!*

I'm viewing song covers on YouTube and creating this post on the same time!
so... what i was going to say is..

I WANNA DIRECT AND MAKE A VIDEO!.. OF ANYTHING!

Apparently I couldn't do it because I'm having a big exam AKA the SPM this year..

OKAY! I have something that I have to confess.. well.. my friends all know about it.. haha
I've been a really bad student this year! (WHY?! I don't know!!)
I just don't have that urge to study -.- my results dropped like the roller coaster..
WOOSH!! WAYY BELOwwww..

GAHHHH!! I HATE THIS!
hmm.. It ain't good to force yourself to study.. my friend said.
and I agreed too! I never force myself! There's a force automatically coming to me when the exam's are near!
and eventually.. I enjoyed those times HAH! Seriously! I feel so full of energy! ;D
BUT! I don't find that force this year.. damn it. -.-

SO! I made an aim for myself to get good results so that my parents will let me!

SINGAPORE SHINeeWORLD CONCERT! YAY! ♥

SWCSeoul2
So very excited I am indeed! hehehehehe :3
GAHHH!! But I'm still here.. Writing this useless post... Talking rubbish..

BTW, I've been over using " GAHHHH" these few days.. haha and I have no idea why this word popped up in my mind at first!
So sorry for my readers and followers on twitter.. heh :]

Sweet Dreams ♥