Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ryan Higa ♥♥♥♥

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Just got back from Ryan Higa's Q&A fan meet(?)
and, I'M STILL SO HYPER!!!

when I bought the tickets, I was kinda still thinking to go or not
because.. Exam will happen in just 2 days after AND was like POKER FACE till even today's morning!
BUT THEN!
When I redeemed by ticket from the counter

 I was like: OMFG!!!! I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HERE!!!!**FAN GIRL**

Celyn! <3
was fangirl-ing with Celyn!! was so happy :3
but the Jizhun and ShaoKit was like: OMG.. these two ah..

Okay, It started about 20min late..
but well, IT'S OKAY!!

It stated with Jinnyboy's emceeing and someone playing music (erm... sorry I forgot his name)
BUT his music really cool!! thumbs up man! :D

then! Jin asked a girl up the stage for introducing THE ONE AND ONLY, RYYYYYYAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!
OMFG OMFG!  RYAN HUGGED HER!! and we was like : AWWWWWWWWWWWW *ENVYYY*

then they let him tasted Malaysia's famous food..and tasted DURIAN!!

hahaha.. his looks when he's eating was so cute too!
for the CONCLUSION: he couldn't take spicy food!

well, then there's Q&A getting questions from TWITTER!! with the "#" with #TEEHEEKL *so special though* xD

AND THEN!! THERE'S RECORDING!!
WOOTS!! we're gonna be on his video!!
what's it about eh? NOT GONNA TELL YOU!! HAH! we promised to keep secret :P
SHOUTED LIKE MAD!! *no voice for now* *cough

this show used like 2hours+
when it ended, we ran out of voice!!
but it's worth!

It's my first time meeting famous people and i just love it!
Like what they say: They look much better live!!
RYAN IS SO HAWT HANDSOME CUTE and... ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!! *faint*

WE ♥ YOU TOO!!


I'll be waiting for SHINee. I'll be meeting them for sure! just someday.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment